SARKK S.A. guarantees the protection of the website site visitors' personal data. The Privacy statement regards information gathered in the site communication form. This data shall be used only by the SARKK S.A. in case there is a need of communication with the user.
Β. Personal Data Protection Policy
The protection of your personal data is a priority for us. Learn more about the processing of your personal data by SARKK SA.
1. What personal data we process (Retail Department)
SARKK S.A. (hereinafter “the Company” or “we”) collects and keeps only data that you choose to provide us (such as full name, contact details and any other information about you or preferences) as well as data from your purchases if you choose to make your purchases declaring your data.
In particular, if you disclose them, we will collect and process the following data:
- Full name
- Date of Birth
- Address, contact details (phone number,mobile, email)
- Preferred Store
- TIN, Tax Office (for return /change of products)
- ID No./ Passport No.
- Purchases data, if you choose to declare your data to our partners in your next purchases
2. Why we process your data
Our main concern is to process your data for your best possible service and the best possible communication with you exclusively for the following purposes:
2.1. Loyalty programs / special offers
In many cases, our customers receive gifts and/or discounts in the frame of loyalty programs based on their purchases. For that reason, if you declare that you wish to subscribe to a loyalty program and declare your data during your purchases, the products that you buy and/or their value are recorded so that you can receive the benefits of each program.
2.2. Customer’s profile for commercial promotion– direct advertising
Since you have given your consent, we will contact you through the contact details that you choose to give us during the purchase of our products in order to inform you about new products, special offers and discounts. You may give us more details about you if you wish. You may inform us about your special needs and preferences or the product categories that you are interested in. By choosing the relevant field “I wish to receive offers and information based on my preferences and purchases” you give your consent so that we can process your additional information that you have provided, in order to send you the latest news and promotion messages about products that match your profile as this results from your demographic data (sex, age), purchases, preferences and needs. Moreover, forming your profile as a customer may contribute to your best and most targeted service during your purchases.
2.3. Legal Obligations & Claims:
If our company is subject to a legal obligation, we will disclose your data to the competent authorities. We will keep and process your data to the extent that is required for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
2.4. Changes /return of products
If you choose to return/change a product of our company, you will be asked some details in order to complete the specific transaction (name, surname, address, telephone number, TIN, Tax Office).
2.5. Alteration of products
Regarding the alteration of items that you have bought from our stores, we collect and keep the necessary data in order to inform you when the procedure is completed and when you may receive the product.
2.6. Management of customers’ requests/complaints
In the context of managing requests and/or complaints to our stores, we collect the contact details that you have provided, so that we can contact you aiming at your best service.
2.7. Completion of financial transactions
If you want an invoice to be issued for purchases made in our stores, we collect and keep the necessary data that you provide in order to create a customer record and issue the relevant document.
3. Who receive and process your data
Your data can be accessed only by our suitably authorized employees or external associates who act on our behalf and provide us with computer services regarding the recording and storage of your data and/or customer services and/or send the latest news and promotion messages on our behalf.
4. How long we keep your data
We will keep your data for as long as you remain an active customer and for five (5) years after the last purchase you made declaring your data. Five (5) years after your last purchase, your data will be deleted unless you give your consent for processing again. In any case, you have the right to request that we stop the contact and/or delete your data at any time, as it is also mentioned below in the section regarding your rights.
5. Your rights
Our company safeguards your rights regarding your personal data processing and cares to help you exercise them. You have the right to request:
- access to your personal data and information regarding which data we process, the purposes of this processing, the recipients and the duration of this processing ;
- correction of your personal data if these are incorrect or incomplete;
- deletion of your personal data or transfer to a third party, if the conditions set by the national and European legal framework regarding the exercise of these rights are met;
- restriction of the processing only for specific purposes;
- transferability of your data, that is, to receive the data you have provided in a structured, commonly used format or to request their transfer to a third party that you designate.
- to revoke your consent regarding the processing of your personal data at any time, including the automated processing thereof for the formation of you profile. In that case, our processing will stop without affecting the legality of any processing until the revocation of your consent. In case you participated in a loyalty program and the revocation of your consent concerns also this purpose, you will not receive any benefits or discounts deriving from your purchases, since the relevant data will not be kept.
Finally, if you believe that your rights are violated, you have the right to contact the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr, 210 6475600)
6. “Notice on processing of personal data through a video surveillance system”
Β-LEVEL Notice: You may request a copy of the notice from the Personnel Office of the Company (19 Iroon Polytehniou str., 152 31 Halandri).
6.1. Data processing controller:
SARKK S.A., 67 Tzavella & Mesogeion, 152 31 Halandri, Athens, tel. 211 1764600
6.2. Purpose and legal grounds for processing:
We use a surveillance system for the purpose of protecting persons and goods. Processing is necessary for the purpose of legitimate interests that we pursue as a data processing controller (article 6 par. 1. f of GDRP).
6.3. Analysis of legitimate interests
Our legitimate interest consists in the need to protect our premises and goods located therein from illegal acts, such as, indicatively, thefts. The same also applies to the safety of life, physical integrity, health, and the property of our staff and third parties who are legally in the supervised area. We only collect image data and limit recording to areas where we have assessed an increased likelihood of illegal activity, e.g. theft, or increased security needs, such as the salesrooms and showrooms of the stores of the retail network, loading/unloading ramps, storage aisles, packaging areas and offices, as well as the area surrounding the premises, especially at the entrance gates, points where materials are deposited, support facilities like power stations, gas stations, etc., and the parking lots, without focusing on areas where the privacy of the person being recorded may be excessively restricted, including their right to respect for their personal data.
The retained material is accessible only by our competent / authorized personnel responsible for the security of the area. This material is not transferred to third parties, except in the following cases: a) to the competent judicial, prosecutorial and police authorities, when it contains data necessary to investigate a criminal act involving persons or goods of the data controller, b) to the competent judicial, prosecutorial and police authorities, when requesting data lawfully in the context of exercising their duties, and c) to the victim or the perpetrator of a criminal act, when data may constitute evidence of the act.
6.5. Retention period of data
We retain the data for fifteen (15) days; after this period, it is automatically deleted. If, during this period, we identify an incident, we will isolate part of the video and retain it for up to one (1) more month, to investigate the incident and initiate legal proceedings to defend our legitimate interests, while if the incident concerns a third party, we will retain the video for up to three (3) more months.
6.6. Rights of data subjects
Data subjects have the following rights:
• Right to access: you have the right to know if we process your image and, if applicable, to receive a copy thereof;
• Right to restriction: you have the right to request that we restrict processing, for example, that we not delete data you deem necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
• Right to objection: you have the right to object to processing;
• Right to erasure: you have the right to request that we erase your data.
6.7. Right to lodge a complaint
In case you believe that the processing of your data violates the Regulation (ΕU) 2016/679, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. The competent supervisory authority in Greece is the Hellenic Data Protection Authority, 1-3 Kifissias, 115 23, Athens, https://www.dpa.gr/, tel. 210 647 5600.
SARKK S.A. Contact Details
SARKK S.A., 67 Tzavella & Messogeion Ave, 152 31, Halandri
Call center: +30 211 1764600
The republication of the content of these pages by third parties is prohibited. Copying the web site or parts of it for commercial purposes by third parties is prohibited.